Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lunch

Since Kate started school she has been asking me to meet her for lunch. So, I packed a lunch for Cole and we went over there last week.

Cole was so proud walking over to the school carrying his lunch box. He wouldn't let me help him and practically ran the whole way. I hadn't told Kate I was going to be there, so she was really excited when she saw us waiting for her.

Kate decided to have the school lunch (a turkey dog), so we went through the line with her and Cole picked out a milk to drink (they have a choice between chocolate, white and strawberry), he chose chocolate.

Cole is so proud to be eating with the big kids.

Kate with her friend Nicholas

Nicholas and Kate being silly
It was a fun time for all of us, and I think we will join her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment