Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cole's Birthday

Well, yesterday was Cole's 3rd Birthday and he had a great day. I can't believe my BABY boy is 3 already, it seems like just yesterday we were announcing his birth and now he is a BIG boy!

We asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said "A big, BIG Buzz Lightyear" and cake. I can only hope he continues to be so easy to please... When we asked him what he wanted for dinner, he said a "polka dot Pizza" (that means pepperoni) and a purple Toy Story cake.

Cole and his "polka dot" pizza.

I did the best I could with a purple Toy Story cake... He seems pretty happy with it at least!

And he got his "big, BIG Buzz Lightyear"

And a Buzz Lightyear scooter which he hadn't asked for, but was so thrilled when he saw it he giggled with excitement!

Before he went to bed he insisted on putting his name on Buzz's foot (just like in the movie)
All in all we had a wonderful day and a VERY happy little boy! I do believe he is still floating from all of the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment