Monday, September 27, 2010

Cole's Birthday part I

Well, I did it. All Cole wanted to do for his birthday was go to Chuck E. Cheese's. So I bit the bullet and we took him. No big party, just us, one friend and the mouse! Cole had the greatest time though, so I guess the suffering of the adults for a couple hours was worth it.

A VERY happy birthday boy!

LOOK at this!!! Usually he hides from the mouse, and he is HUGGING him! Wow! I actually have hope we may get Santa pics this year!

Blowing out his candles.
If you ask Cole what is favorite part was, he will say the cake. That's my boy...

Kate, Cole and Anthony with Chuck after grabbing a bunch of free tickets...

Cole wouldn't go in the ticket booth by himself, but they let big sister go in with him. They had a great time and got over 400 tickets! Wow!
I guess it wasn't a horrible time, but hopefully it is out of his system for a while... Tomorrow is Cole's actual Birthday, so we will have cake and open presents then. He keeps asking when he is getting his BIG Buzz Lightyear... Hmmm, I wonder if he will get it...
I can't believe my baby boy is 3! The years are sure flying by!





No comments:

Post a Comment