Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kate's Birthday Party

Well we had Kate's party at Wazoo's today. I think everyone had a good time. Here are a few pictures from the festivities...
The cupcakes. A Moms group friend made them. Didn't they turn out great?!

Right after she blew out her "4" candle. She was much happier than the picture shows...
The kids eating their cupcakes.

All the kids watching Kate open her presents. I have never seen so much "princess" in my life! Wow! Kate said/yelled "Oh my goodness!" after almost every gift. She was really excited!


Here are the cookie favors. They turned out great. Kate was dissapointed we didn't have goodie bags. I told her these were the goodie bags. She said "I want to give my friends goodie bags too" Oh well, I am sure the parents will appreciate not having to throw away the unwanted toys in a week.


I was in the party room most of the time, so I didn't get pictures of her playing. I will have to ask around to the other moms to see if they have any...

Here are a few other random pictures...
Wish you were there...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a good time! I know you are happy to have everything over!
    It seems Cole is eating or has something in his hand to eat! What a cutie he is!

    See you real soon!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time, but yes I am glad it is over:)
    You know Cole, he loves to eat. He played a lot too though...

    ReplyDelete