Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interview with Kate, Age "almost 4"




Interview with Kate, Age (almost)4





1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you"

2. What makes mom happy?
"Being nice"

3. What makes mom sad?
"Being bad."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickle and poke."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"I don't know."

6. How old is your mom?
"13"

7. How tall is your mom?
"like this tall" (She said this while holding her hand up as high as she can reach)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"looking at flowers and shopping at Target."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Just hang out with my brother."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know. For shopping, making flowers, all kinds of stuff." I am not sure she knows what famous means.

11. What is your mom not really good at?
"Being mad at me." I guess that is a good thing

12. What is your mom very good at?
"Kissin' me and huggin' me and you're really good at tickling me."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Watch over us and you clean too"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"pepper and onion and cucumbers."

15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
"Buckling my seat belt and doing tumbling."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Belle."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We play together and do puzzles."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We have hair the same, we have brown eyes the same, and we both have a bed."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"We don't have the same names."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You blow kisses at night night time and you hold my hair up when I am sick."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Target."

Kate and I did this today, so I thought I would share it with you. Some of her answers really made me laugh. I guess I better stop going to Target so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment