Friday, May 22, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's Last Weekend

Last Friday we went to a birthday party party at Chuck E. Cheese's. It was Kate's friend Colin's 4th birthday. Kate and Cole had a GREAT time. The place isn't too bad on a weekday, so this was tolerable. The pictures are a bit fuzzy because the lens was dirty. I didn't realize it until I got home and was looking at the pictures. I guess I shouldn't let Kate and Cole "look at the pictures".

This is Cole telling me he wants to play. Cole sitting at the table like a big boy eating his pizza and drinking out of a cup!
Yum, ice cream!The red "Cars" cake was great! Took 2 days to get the red off her face. Thank goodness I took the icing off Cole's cake before giving it to him. It would have been EVERYWHERE! Cole driving a car!

We have another Chuck E Cheese party tomorrow (on a Saturday! Uggh!). Yeah!

18 Days and Counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment