Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Kate and Cole had a great time this year trick or treating! The post actually had trick or treating on Saturday instead of Sunday. Kate was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She was the "town Belle not the castle Belle" as she would tell everyone. Many people didn't know what she was, we heard Little House on the Prairie, a pilgrim and an Amish girl... They must have been parents of boys. Haha. I thought she was the perfect Belle, and looked beautiful! Cole was a pirate. He actually wore the same costume as last year. I was super excited it still fit, because it is really cute and my great friend made it for him. He looked like quite a scoundrel, but he made sure to tell everyone he was a nice pirate.

Kate and Cole are ready to go!My Beautiful Belle!My little scoundrel! And they are off!!After trick or treating they wanted to hand out candy...
Well, another fun Halloween has past. Kate is already trying to figure out what she will be next year. I wonder if the pirate will last yet another year... I doubt it.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment