Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day. We had a GREAT weekend, because Oliver was home. Yay!!!

Here are some photos of the Valentine activities...


Kate writing her Valentine's to her friendsCole and his class enjoying their Valentine snacksand a Valentine book.Kate at her Valentine's Day Partyand with all of her Valentine's.Cole picked out a pig who poops candy for Daddy (figures).Kate made Daddy this pretty mosaic to hang up. The kiddo's opening their Valentine's surprises
But the best part was having my Valentine home with us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca,

    I was going to email you, but I couldn't find your address on your page.
    Just wondering, how do you handle the deployments so well? I feel like I struggle so much with the kids and with my ebbing sanity, and you always seem to have it together (at least in the glimpses I get via your blog). Do you just get used to it? Or is there some big secret that I am missing?

    Help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura,

    I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I just got your email from Mary, so I will send you an email this afternoon (during nap time)
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete